|Year : 2015 | Volume
| Issue : 1 | Page : 54
|Date of Web Publication||27-Jan-2015|
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
. Event Calendar. MAMC J Med Sci 2015;1:54
| Anatomy|| |
- Preservation techniques of human body- embalming, plastination, foetal autopsy, corrosion cast and museumology. 6 th - 7 th Feb 2015.
- Workshop- Hands on training on Immunostaining. 13 th -14 th March 2015.
| Surgery|| |
- ENDOLAP 2014- Biennial conference of Delhi Chapter of Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of India to be held in Auditorium of MAMC. International and National faculty to address surgeons of Delhi on 6 th - 8 th Feb 2015. It will include laparoscopic training on cadavers, wet stations and skill stations. www.endolap.org .
- Surgery Update 2015 - Annual programme for Postgraduate residents of India and abroad, tentatively scheduled for 21 - 26 Sept 2015. www.surgerymamc.tripod.com .
| Other conferences|| |
- IAGES 2015, Gurgaon. Annual conference of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons, to be held in The Hyatt Regency, Gurgaon on 13-15 th Feb 2015. www.iages2015.com .
- ASICON 2015, Gurgaon. Annual conference of Association of Surgeons of India, to be held in Leisure Valley Gardens, Gurgaon from 26-30 th Dec 2015. www.asicon2015.com .
- 1 st World conference of Abdominal wall hernia surgery - Milan, Italy on 25-29 th April 2015. www.hernia2015-milan.com .
- SAGES 2015, the annual conference of Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, at Nashville, TN, USA, on 15-18 th April 2015. www.sages2015.org .
- IASGCON 2015, the annual conference of the Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists, to be held in Pune on 1-4 th Oct 2015. www.iasgcon2015.com .
| Medicine|| |
- APICON 2015, the annual conference of Association of Physicians of India at Gurgaon, on 19-22 nd Feb 2015.